You don’t have to have a grand house or a vast budget to commission something special.
It’s about your mindset. If you want to be surrounded by beautiful things that enhance your life, you’ll invest in something you love that will last. The joy a piece of tailor-made art can bring is immeasurable. Good design enhances our lives. One of my great bugbears is things that look great but don’t work properly or are cumbersome to use. I don’t do style over substance.
I work with private clients who have modest homes or live on country estates. The care and attention I give to each is the same. Working with corporate clients, I can deliver one-off bespoke pieces or small production lines, for example for retail store displays or hotel rooms.
Whatever your project, I have a flexible approach and look forward to hearing what you have in mind.
Why commission me?
I have extraordinary ideas and I’m a problem solver. I communicate clearly, I’m very particular about getting it right, am fanatical about quality and am utterly reliable. I always look for cost-effective solutions and I minimise waste wherever possible.
“The only important thing about design is how it relates to people.” Victor Papanek – author of Design for the Real World.
- Create something unique and special to you
- Celebrate a friend or family member
- Commemorate a special occasion
- Invest in a future heirloom
For your company
- Inspire people at work – have a stunning artwork in your building
- Stimulate and invigorate your community with a striking piece of public art
- Commission props, hangings, backdrops for your window display
- Commission props for your theatre or film production